Well, I had tried to start walking more, but life got in the way and then I hurt my back again. Obviously, if I could lose some weight and strengthen the muscles, my back wouldn’t get hurt so damn much, but sore back keeps me from exercising. Damn Catch-22.
However, for Fitness THIS month, I plan to:
- stretch my back every night
- walk at least 3 nights a week
- Pick 3 yoga moves that I can easily do (and that will help my back)
For Health, THIS month, I plan to:
- drink at least 1-8 oz glass of water a day (UGH)
- cook at home at least 4 nights a week (a balanced meal)
- try to cut down on the junk food
I don’t expect to have total success, but I hope to have some progress.
Oh, stats: (so not happy with any of them)
- Current weight: 227 lbs.
- Waist: 40 in.
- Hips: 48.5 in.
- Band size: 38 in.
- Cup size: 43 in.
- Bra size: 38DD (holy sh!t)
Let’s hope there’s some noticeable difference next month.