I think I’m going to just leave this as Home/Auto Maintenance…
- I will be signing the contract to get my roof fixed on Monday. Don’t know if that means work starts on Tuesday or what…
- I *still* need to take my car for an oil change
- My car needs brakes too (but I will have to hold off as long as I can for that)
- I still need to get my basement done, but can barely afford to get the roof done. Will have to beg friends to come over and help me tear up and throw out carpet
- I need to do some more tweaking on my dishwasher. Saw a maintenance routine HERE, so will try it out. (NOTE: get some CLR!)
- Need to “fix” the hot water flow in my kitchen. It trickles and I haven’t a freakin’ clue as to why. I *think*, maybe? that when the joint was sweat in originally, that some solder gobbed up inside the line and is impeding the volume, because volume everywhere else in the house is fine…and the kitchen sink is the first thing off the water heater!
- Bought a “coupon” (through Angie’s List) to get my house winterized, so will try to call this week and set that up. Debating about waiting to do that until after the roof is done…
- I should probably go thru and clean all the drains in the house (baking soda, vinegar and then HOT water), just to keep them free-flowin…but it’s not a priority.
Hm…maybe I should have made this a check list???