Oh, I have totally blown the To Do List this week. Hell, I think I blew just about everything I tried this week.
Whatever, "tomorrow is another day".
Gods, I hate Scarlet O’Hara…
This weekend, I *plan* (oh, there’s that word again) to accomplish the following:
- Laundry (SO far behind, it will be a trip to the laundry mat to get it all done…YAY! not)
- Get the wax off the walls and floor from the candle that the %&*&!% cats knocked over
- Start pinning baby quilt together
- Get rid of trash from playroom/craft room
- sweep all floors
- use floor cleaner (that I forgot I had) on bedroom floor (just to try it out)
- work on Celtic Spring
- Read my book
- watch a little SG-1 (I *think* I’m in Season 5 somewhere)
- clean off/organize my sewing area
- take donations to Goodwill
- figure out how to re-arrange The Widget’s room to be easier for him after his surgery
- Move pantry in kitchen? (wonder if I can do that without help…hmmm…don’t tell Nizzy)
Ok, I think I’ll stop there. I probably won’t get all of that done anyway, no sense in adding more that won’t get done.