1. What do you like most: Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays (and why)?
I’d have to say Saturdays, because I didn’t have to work that day and I don’t have the spirit-crushing “next-day-is-work” vibes hanging over my head.
2. What was the best weekend of your life?
The weekend Jacob was born. It was equally horrific and fabulous, but by far the best one. 🙂
3. What weekend of the year is your favourite?
My birthday weekend. Woo hoo!
4. Do you have any weekend routines?
Not really. I try to go out and hang with the girls on Fridays. Saturdays try to do some “work” around the house and Sunday try to “play”. If it’s a Daddy Weekend, I usually wind up wandering around in a daze because I’m just pathetic enough to feel lost when I don’t have my son.
5. Describe your ideal Saturday night.
Getting to enjoy myself (whether it be a movie, dinner with friends, “hang and giggle” time) after a productive day.